history for "BeSafe PE for PalmOS/Windows"
BeSafe for Palm OS®:
Version 2.0 (02/26/2002, free upgrade)
- Support for the new WebLogin feature of BeSafe PE for Windows 2.0
- Classification of data records: Memos and WebLogin (read only, data provided during manual website login configuration)
- PalmOS 5.0 compatibility checked: while impossible to guarantee PalmOS 5.0 compatbility before any device running 5.0 is announced, the program was brought to compliance with the latest compatibility requirements and is expected to work flawlessly on the new devices running 5.0
- Fix: The category of the record being viewed/edited cannot be deleted.
- Fix: Changes to a record are automatically saved when record is closed.
Version 1.22 (01/28/2002, free upgrade)
- Coloring records and categories lists added (available on color devices).
- Bug in Preferences screen fixed (thanks to Mr. Jean-Claude COHEN, email@example.com).
- Bug in ordering records fixed.
Version 1.21 (1/2/2002, free upgrade)
- New: "All" category selection added to the main screen;
- Fix: Selected record in Find Results screen is opened for viewing/editing instead of only selecting it in the main screen;
- Fix: Find dialog shows message "No results found." instead of switching to empty search results screen;
- Fix: Bugs in Edit Categories screen fixed (thanks to Alan Jay Weiner, firstname.lastname@example.org);
- Fix: Bug in main screen fixed - the menu Record | Find was not responding.
BeSafe for MS Windows®:
Version 2.0 (02/21/2002, free upgrade)
- Web Login support added: desktop users running Internet Explorer 4.0 and above can now automatically login to websites requiring user name and password!
- Multiple accounts (logins) are supported for any given URL; BeSafe will ask you which one to use upon login
- Synchronization conduit now supports the three types of data synchronization (Synchronize the Files, Desktop Overwrites Handheld, Handheld Overwrites Desktop) as defined by Palm Source Inc. (Previously, only a modified Synchronize the Files mode was supported.)
- Taskbar tray mode support(appears as a tray icon) when ¿Esc¿ is pressed in the main window or when the Auto Off feature closes it. Restoring from Auto Off requires entering password again.
- Numerous User Interface improvements, including coloring data lists with custom colors, Internet Explorer style toolbar, etc.
- Fix: Minor interface bug fixes
Version 1.2 (10/30/2001, free upgrade)
- Option to change the category of an existing record added;
- Added warning when Internet Explorer 4.0 or greater could not be found (IE is needed to display the short version of the User Guide within the program);
- User Guide updated.